Thursday, March 11, 2010

Told you a posiitve to come!

Rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I am soooo bad at all this so please forgive me for not doing link things but I do want you to know I am here and loving all of you guys.

I got this from more then one wonderful bandster.  I was so happy to see I was nominated and I promise to be a little more full of sunshine here real soon ;)  You bandsters make me happy and probably inspire me more then I ever could in return.  You guys are the ray of sunshine in my day *HUGS*

1  Workinprogress - She always seems to know just what to say to make me feel better about things!
2  Drazil- You keep me in stitches!
3  Amandakiska - her comments always make me smile :)
4  SandyLee-ya I know she got one already cause she gave it to me but I had to put her here cause she brings sunshine to my comments when im feeling blue
5  Ashli- She gives me inspiration
6  MandaPanda- She is such a sweetie  She is new to my blog but I dig her already :)
7  Bonnie- Love her comments!!!
8  Lonicera- Hope your enjoying talapia ;)
9  Canadian Bird-  A bandster by any other name would be as sweet But a fellow Robin is always fun.
10  Girl Bandit- Another person whos comments make me smile
11 Rebekah- She is often there to answer my questions Thanks *hugs*
12  Band Groupie - another person who helps me when I have no clue what Im doing lol

God I left out so many other names that I really feel like deserve this award.  I guess I am lucky to have the cream of the crop as followers.  If your name is not on the list please dont feel unappreciated because YOU ARE!!  The comments I get from you guys make me feel so much better about everything.  I guess thats why I come here is cause I know you guys make me feel better.  I wish I could give you all *hugs*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Robin!! Nice of you to nominate me. Will do my best to deserve it. I enjoy reading your blog and it's great to see that this form of therapy works well for you. I think everybody should give it a go.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin--thank you!! That made my day! And Congrats on your bandiversary!!! I remember I felt more nervous for my first fill than I was for my surgery. But, the first time I felt restriction it was like crack for me---like I really DID get surgery (sometimes it's hard to tell when you're going thru Bandster Hell). Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete