Monday, April 5, 2010

Too much sunshine to be at a computer lol


Things have been going so good lately I have found myself not even sitting at the computer to write.  My weight loss is stuck but I am ok with that :)  Cant complain about being stuck in the 280s lol  I guess I think if I complain about it I will wake up weighing 400 pounds again.  So no complaints lol  This band thing and coming to terms with being under 300 is alot to handle sometimes.  I still see myself as that girl I was.  But my banded tummy knows better.

I just have to say that the band is CRAZY.  Every day is a new adventure.  I am never sure what Ill be able to eat from day to day.  I can eat someone out of house and home somedays and others it is a baby food day.  So how do you know you are at your sweet spot?  I mean somedays Id say yes Im there and then other days id say throw 5 more ccs in there doc.  Lately Ive been doing pretty good with the eating.  Other people can really see the difference in my eating.  Like easter dinner at my moms.  Me and my brother would race to see how many plates we could get down before we collapse into a food coma (he is like 160...butthead)  This time I filled the plate like I always do and ate like 2 bites of everything and was done.  I can no longer eat some of my favorite dishes which made me a little sad but its ok.  My mom makes french onion rice thats to die for.  I couldnt get that down, couldnt get ham down very easy, and the beans were a very bad idea.  But the brownie unfortunatly went down with ease ;)  But the family did work off the food by playing hours of wii.  We all left very sore and tired lol.

I have been getting to spend extra time with my sweetie lately which has been AWESOME!  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man.  He will drive from a county away just because I am having a swiss cheese craving :)  My brother and his girlfriend and me and mitchell are all going out to the lakes for a hike this coming weekend.  I am looking forward to that.  Time with my brother, my sweetie, the sunshine, and my camera :D  I am blessed that is for sure. 

I miss you guys like mad!  I often think in my head "wonder how carmen and amanda are"  or "wonder how draz's whootananny is doing"  lol ok not really the last one (ok maybe once lol) but I often think of you guys.  I hope everything is going great for all of my blog buddies out there.  Hope the scales are treating you all right.  Now that the sun is back I see us all shedding pounds like crazy :)  I hope every single one of you get on the scale tomorrow and see at least 2 down :) BAM MAGIC DONE!  *big hugs*

9 comments:

  1. My whootananny is smooth as a baby's butt thank you very much. I missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so guilty when I can't read blogs for a few days or post any of my own. I start to wonder how everybody is doing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... so glad everything is going well for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) well geez yeah it's been nice out but quit the disappearing would ya? lol
    did you take that sunflower pic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad all is going well and your band kept you from doing damage yesterday at Easter festivities. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww....I am so glad you are happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pic! I am glad you are doing well and you sounds very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you are enjoying life! That is what the band was made for, in my opinion. To help us become healthier, but to also help us enjoy the trip and the many little goals we reach during the trip. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are doing well....and you are shining from inside out :-)

    ReplyDelete